Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed in the UK by Rob Brown, motivational business speaker and networking specialist.
Here’s some highlights of what we discussed.
- The Five Point Plan to Crack the Twitter Code.
- Why ‘sharing is better than chocolate!’ when it comes to networking on Twitter.
- The 80/20 Rule for Twitter success.
- That social media is for meeting people that you don’t yet know.
- The need to be authentic and find your niche for Twitter success.
- Why you must use automation tools to save time when networking online.
- How social media helps you improve time management.
- The power and benefits of global networking via social media.
- The concept and advantage of ‘global social connectedness.’
- Why social media networking increases your business potential.
- A quick look in the crystal ball and the future of social media for business networking.
- Why Twitter is the perfect social network information tool.
- Insider Networking Tip: the best times for scheduling important tweets to reach the most readers.
- Networking Productivity Tip: The Three T’s of Managing and Keeping Up with Twitter for Business.
Would you like to find out more about using TWITTER 4 BUSINESS?
Check out some of the coaching packages available
TWITTER 101 (Crack The Twitter Code)
One (1) 90 minute “INTRODUCTION TO TWITTER” coaching session
THE TWITTER INTENSIVE (Platinum Edition)
Four (4) Personalised “One on One” coaching sessions: 60 minutes each (Once a week for 4 weeks)
Single hour sessions also available
GLOBAL TWITTER KICKSTART
Twelve (12) Individually tailored coaching sessions: 30 minutes each (once a week for 12 weeks)