GET MORE VISITORS WITH BLOGGING
Fantastic Insights From Guest Blogger Karen Repoli
When you decide to start a website, you not only have to think about how you want to design it, but also how are you going to market it. Marketing is the key in all business, online or offline, and will be a foundation to your success. Taking the necessary steps to get your website noticed on the search engines is not a complex process, but it does take some time and effort.
Blogging is an excellent way to start bringing traffic into your website. Let people know why you started a site, and what you intend to do with it. How are you going to help people and be any different than the next guy? Blog posts that contain keyword-rich content will help your site rank higher in the search engines, although it may take some time for this to happen. Get your voice out there and be consistent.
(1) Write with your audience in mind – What is it that your target market wants to read about? How are you able to solve their problems with your site or product
(2) Engage your reader by asking them questions – The simple way to know what your readers want is to ask them. Make them want to leave comments and suggestions regarding your content. Once your audience feels like they can engage with you, trust begins to form and a solid relationship can be created
(3) Clear, concise headlines – Make sure your readers know what your content is all about. Having a headline that centers on an issue the reader wants to know about will draw them in and make them want to know more from you.
(4) Call to action – Once you hav written your epic content, make sure there is a call to action following the blog post. You can offer them something in return for signing up on your email list. This can be a free report, e-book, or set of articles that help them solve a problem.
(5) Social Media – Social media is such a big part of online marketing in today’s world. If you want your website to get noticed you must become a part of a social community. You will be able to expand your readership, and gain a larger following. The reach that social media has is vast. This is not something you want to pass up when trying to build your business (6)
(6) SEO – Optimize your website with keyword rich content. This can allow your ranking to be higher within the search engines. SEO is not something that can be learned overnight. It will take some time, effort, and patience on your part but it can be a helpful technique in getting your website noticed.
No matter what way you choose to market your site, just make sure put your audience at the forefront of everything you do. They have chosen you as a valuable source of information by even coming to your site and reading your content.
Be transparent and unique in your delivery and you will be sure to build lifelong relationships with people that like and trust you.
Meet Karen Repoli
Karen Repoli, is a successful entrepreneur who has realized her dream of owning a successful business and having the freedom to live the lifestyle she desires. A seasoned business professional with 30 years of experience in office management, internet marketing and bookkeeping, she holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of NC, Greensboro and is VACertified.
Karen’s practical, proven systems help entrepreneurs accomplish their business goals. Karen is passionate about helping motivated entrepreneurs so they can manifest their brilliance to the world.
She is the author of How To Create, Publish and Sell Your eBook as well as several ebooks including The Nuts and Bolts Series. This series includes books on Coaching Management, SEO, Social Media and Webinar Management. These manuals provide entrepreneurs with the practical tools they need to grow their business. Also, she is the Charleston Internet Business Examiner on Examiner.com. Examiner.com is a top 100 website, reaching over 37 million unique visitors a month.
Check out Karen’s “NUTS & BOLTS” book series
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MAY ENJOY
10 Compelling Reasons To Start Blogging (Blog Post)
7 Fantastic Tips To Build Your Audience (Blog Post)
Repurposing Your Content (Blog Post)
THE IMPORTANCE OF BLOGGING FOR SEO (PODCAST)
THE POWER OF GUEST BLOGGING (PODCAST)
OVER 30 MORE FREE PODCASTS HERE!!