USING TWITTER 4 GLOBAL NETWORKING
An interview with Rob Brown (UK)
Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed in the UK by Rob Brown, motivational business speaker and networking specialist.
Here’s some highlights of what we discussed.
- The Five Point Plan to Crack the Twitter Code.
- Why ‘sharing is better than chocolate!’ when it comes to networking on Twitter.
- The 80/20 Rule for Twitter success.
- That social media is for meeting people that you don’t yet know.
- The need to be authentic and find your niche for Twitter success.
- Why you must use automation tools to save time when networking online.
- How social media helps you improve time management.
- The power and benefits of global networking via social media.
- The concept and advantage of ‘global social connectedness.’
- Why social media networking increases your business potential.
- A quick look in the crystal ball and the future of social media for business networking.
- Why Twitter is the perfect social network information tool.
- Insider Networking Tip: the best times for scheduling important tweets to reach the most readers.
- Networking Productivity Tip: The Three T’s of Managing and Keeping Up with Twitter for Business.
OVER 30 MORE FREE PODCASTS HERE!!