— Keith Keller(@KeithKeller) February 13, 2012
Here are some highlights from the “Motivation Marathon” event in January with Deb Scott & Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino.
Find out more about “MOTIVATION MARATHON”
Using Twitter To Share Your Message (Part 1)
On this call I shared lots of great ways to use Twitter to share your message with the world - here are a few of my favourites.
- Be a resource not a salesperson Twitter is about sharing information and resources NOT selling ‘stuff’. This may sound counter-intuitive but it is the essence of Social Media marketing.
- Write a strong bio that will inspire potential clients and joint venture partners to follow you
- Add a photo or company graphic There is significant evidence to prove that people who do this get more followers and retweets
- Remember the 80/20 Rule – It’s not all about you 4 out of 5 tweets should be of value to your followers and not sales related. Only 1 out of every 5 tweets (minimum) should be a sales related message. 1 out of 10 however is a far better ratio if you can manage it.
- SHARE - SHARE –SHARE (This is Twitter101) Share great articles and interact with your followers…this is the essence of how Twitter works.
TWITTER IS THE INFORMATION NETWORK (2 minutes)